On Fri, 2008-02-15 at 07:23 +1100, Steven Haigh wrote:
> [...]

Yes, you are correct that RAID doesn't help with human failings.
However, LVM[1], backups, and change control management do ;)

1: http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/LVM-HOWTO/snapshots_backup.html

--Tim
/ If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you \
\ really make them think they'll hate you.                                /