On 08/21/2016 11:56 PM, Phil Manuel wrote:
part /boot/efi --fstype="efi" --size=200 --ondisk=sda
And I have tried the latter with location as mbr still fails
What am I missing ?

I very vaguely remember struggling with this as well, but I can't find my notes from that work at the moment.

My kickstart files for non-RAID UEFI boots use something like this:

   bootloader --location=mbr --append="net.ifnames=0 biosdevname=0"
   part /boot/efi --ondrive=sda --fstype=efi --label EFI
   part /boot --fstype=ext4 --ondrive=sda

My memory is really fuzzy, but if I remember right, this didn't work when I didn't specify "--label EFI" or some other really silly thing. I think I resolved the problem by doing a manual install and then working with the anaconda.ks file until I was satisfied.