--On Thursday, August 30, 2018 4:17 AM +0000 Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <turritopsis.dohr...@teo-en-ming.com> wrote:

43. Go to the main Apache web server configuration directory:

cd /etc/httpd/conf

44. Edit the main Apache web server configuration file:

sudo nano httpd.conf

45. Append the following code to the end of httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName blogger.teo-en-ming.com
        Redirect / https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg
</VirtualHost>

Alternative Code:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName wordpress.teo-en-ming.com
        Redirect / https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com
</VirtualHost>

No. Use the packaging system to avoid editing distribution-provided files. Avoid editing /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf. In this case, add new files under /etc/httpd/conf.d for each virtual host. You could name them blogspot.conf and wordpress.conf.

59. Go to Apache web server alternative configuration directory:

cd /etc/httpd/conf.d

60. Edit the Apache web server Secure Socket Layer (SSL) configuration
file:

sudo nano ssl.conf

61. Find the section that says <VirtualHost _default_:443>

62. Insert the following code:

ServerName blogger.teo-en-ming.com
Redirect / https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg

Alternative Code:

ServerName wordpress.teo-en-ming.com
Redirect / https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com

Same issue here. I hate that ssl.conf includes both general SSL settings and a vhost. Split the vhost into its own file and make your edits there.

Don't remove ssl.conf entirely or the next "yum update" will restore the default version! (Yeah, I've been burned by that.) If you really want to remove that file without removing the module, replace it with an empty file so yum won't re-install the default one at the next update.