Yes I do (???) -- and I guess I missed this post. Sorry for the noise.
Back to trying to figure out why I can't get details.

Thanks for pointing this out to me.

MzK

"Less is MORE."

On 11/20/2018 10:23 AM, Jonathan Billings wrote:
On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 10:08:15AM -0800, Kay Schenk wrote:
... and causing me great concern at the moment.

I've got a notification of 673 Software updates at the moment. I didn't see
anything on this list that indicated that kind of update. Unfortunately, the
"Details" option which would normally show me what repo is providing the
updates, does not seem to provide any information. Anyone else having this
problem? Not happy... :(

Do you hve the Continuous Release (CR) repository enabled (it isn't by
default)?  Did you see the post earlier about this?

https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2018-November/170679.html