Am 04.12.2018 um 21:30 schrieb Günther J. Niederwimmer:
Hello,
is this only my mistake,or can help any from the list?

I have 3 host computer on different places, but all have the Problem when
starting a client "KVM" to connect to the bridge from the host.

It is near not possible to start a client, only after 10-20 reboot/restart
from the client's the network is starting correct?

Logs are the only source of truth. Without them everything is pure speculation.

Is this  only on my computers or have other also this Problem?

Is the bridge software is broken ?

What does your system report in the relevant log files?

Can I use openvswitch to replace bridge Software?

Sure you can. It takes a bit more effort to setup openvswitch. It can be worth it depending on your network design.

Any help are welcome ;-)

First of all it would be necessary from your side to provide details about your setup. Running KVM with a bridge setup is not enough info.

Get your config sorted and the logs.

Alexander