Hello,

On my systems I have after update to last centos 1810 a big Problem with the
network??

Om my system I have three NIC two are connected from hardware (hostdev) the
last is connected from the bridge on the host. (NetworkManager was disabled)

Now after the update the client can't start the NIC's correctly :-(
My Problem is the bridged NIC ethX

I must Install and activate the NetworkManager or I have a LSB Error
[ INFO ] Network Manager is not active.
[DEPEND] Dependency failed for Network Manager Wait Online.
         Starting LSB: Bring up/down networking...
[FAILED] Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking.

But now NetworkManager create sometimes a new config for a new ethX this is
configured from dhcp, but I must have a static address to connect other server
(ldap...)

Also the resolv.conf is overwritten and have wrong nameserver (ipv6)  and
duplicate search entries ...

Now it is the Problem after a reboot the network is not running correct with
or without NetworkManager?

Thanks for a answer or help,

--
mit freundliche Grüßen / best regards,