On 10/3/19 12:37 PM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
On 10/3/19 5:49 PM, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
Hi,

I will appreciate it if someone can help me understand the differences
between CentOS 7.x and CentOS 8.x OS. I look forward to hearing from you
and thanks in advance.

In short, CentOS 7.x is based on Fedora 19 while CentOS 8 is based on
Fedora 28. Most of what is in those Fedora's is also in coresponding
CentOS version. Fedora's might be much easier to compare.

Thank you for this simple analogy. Not even close to being ready for CentOS 8 but a good reference for when I am.

Best Regards,

Kaushal