Am 14.11.2019 um 16:23 schrieb Christopher Wensink:
We have the same setup and have had no problems with clients mapping shares.

Some simple tips:

double check spelling of all usernames and that passwords on the clients
match that of the samba shares

try setting up a user that can connect on their pc with a login on one
that cannot, see if the problem follows the user or the pc

Check firewall rules on the windows clients to make sure there isn't a
block set up.

Best of luck.

Hallo,
thanks for the hints.
Firewalls are down and the share is configured for access without login.
Works fine with Win7 and some Win10 systems.
I m afraid that there is a mix of versions and patches active in the Win10 installations.
I need a solution that works without any changes on the Win10 sytstems.

Ralf