On 16/11/19 04:52, Steffan Cline wrote:
I have all my issues posted on the forum -
https://centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=71934

I'm using Xen and it seems to be an issue with pvgrub and grub2. No matter what I
do, it always boots into the grubdom> prompt.

I made the changes suggested in the thread but can't get past that. HVM is fine
but slow. PV just won't work.

Thank you,
Steffan Cline
stef...@hldns.com
602-793-0014
On 11/15/19, 1:48 PM, "CentOS on behalf of Alessandro Baggi"