Hi, folks,

    Updated CentOS 7 the other day. Updated zoom last night. Ancient (15
yr old) USB camera, Logitech QuickCam Express.

    If I run LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib64/libv4l/v4l2convert.so cheese, I get
video. Zoom, with or without the LD_PRELOAD - no video. I've tried
stracing zoom, and created a file /etc/ld.so.preload, with the contents
of /usr/lib64/libv4l/v4l2convert.so, and in strace, I see it loading it,
but still no video.

    Anyone got any clues? Being a free end user, all zoom offers is the
knowledge base....

        mark

Mark, I am runnning Centos 7.8 with a Logitech Brio webcam that move around to
use on a
multiple of machines that are set up the same way. Cheese worked fine, but Zoom
would not
work at all. I could not get Zoom to work on these until after I installed
'kamoso'.

This ended up being an easy, easy fix for me.  Hope it works for you too.

Greg