Am 09.12.20 um 21:11 schrieb Ljubomir Ljubojevic:
Considering there is entire year until "CentOS Linux 8" is EOL, and few
years until "CentOS Linux 7" is eol, I agree there is no rush to switch.

I will use next 12 months to test Springdale Linux (ex PUIAS Linux) and
wait and see what comes out of "Rocky Linux" startup that has started
today (they already have skeleton of the team assembled and are talking
about infrastructure) and if both of those fail to work out, last few
months of 2021 I will learn from colleagues about Debian.

As Springdale already a 8-branch? Website shows "TBD" ...

--
Leon