I would look at Tyan, Soyo, and Intel for middle of the road performance, but more over for dependability... I have also had very good luck with MSI, Asus...

john plemons

Ryan Nichols wrote:
Really? We bought that EXACT motherboard.. 10 to be exact and we've had 9 fail and the 10th is on its way to major failure.. the odd thing is that 10th one was the first one purchased and that was 6 months ago.