If they're both the same output (i.e. not individual outputs, but just different media options) then I'd say yes. But if they are distinct outputs (say for a multi-monitor setup) then one may be display #1 and the other #2. If it's integrated video on your motherboard there may be options in your BIOS, but if it's an add-on card then maybe consult the manufacturer's website.