On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 11:44:16AM +0000, hadi motamedi wrote:
> Dear All
> I want to add "yum" to my CentOS 5.2 so I downloaded the rpm package from
> the www.pbone.net . But I didn't have success in installing it so please let
> me know if there is another way to accomplish this job ?

        1)  CentOS comes with yum, so it should be installed on your
            system now.  If you don't have it installed you are
            running something that looks like CentOS but likely
            isn't.  If this is the case you should contact whomever
            sold you that setup and get your money back.

        2)  Why in the world would you try to install from pbone
            when you can get official CentOS packages from any
            CentOS mirror?

                                                        John

--
We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the same sense and
to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his

-- H. L. Mencken (1880-1956), writer, editor, and critic