On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 04:14:19PM -0500, Tom Bishop wrote:
> Thanks and Yes and I agree and know that, but I was just wondering if they
> had a potential target date.....I have read September and also October but
> was wondering if any of that was more than speculation....

        It's *all* speculation.  Redhat does not discuss release dates.

        You can, perhaps, draw conclussions as to imminent release based
        on bugzilla activity, but that is by no means a sure thing.

                                                        John

--
DMR: So fsck was originally called something else.
Q: What was it called?

-- Dennis M. Ritchie, Usenix, June 18, 1998.