On 4/13/2011 6:01 PM, Cal Webster wrote:

Your ntpq output tells me that all the ntp.org servers have been
rejected in favor of your (undisciplined) local clock. You should
disable it as a time source in ntp.conf as suggested previously. You
gain nothing by keeping it configured under your circumstances.

./Cal

I have removed the call to the local source as you suggested. I have noticed now that the clock is moving ahead now that I am on the CentOSPlus kernel. I'm going to leave it go over night and see how far it will go ahead.. Thank you all for your help.

Brian.