Hi Greg,
ok, do you guys still need the core files, or could I delete them?

-martin

Am 24.01.2012 22:13, schrieb Gregory Farnum:
On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 10:48 AM, Martin Mailand<mar...@tuxadero.com>  wrote:
Hi,
today I tried the btrfs patch mentioned on the btrfs ml. Therefore I
rebooted osd.0 with a new kernel and created a new btrfs on the osd.0, than
I took the osd.0 into the cluster. During the the resync of osd.0 osd.2 and
osd.3 crashed.
I am not sure, if the crashes happened because I played with osd.0, or if
they are bugs.

These are OSD-level issues not caused by btrfs, so your new kernel
definitely didn't do it. It's probably fallout from the backfill
changes that got merged in last week. I created new bugs to track
them: http://tracker.newdream.net/issues/1982 (1983, 1984). Sam and
Josh are going wild on some other issues that we've turned up and
these have been added to the queue as soon as somebody qualified can
get to them. :)
-Greg