Hi,

On 02/27/2012 07:01 AM, Laszlo Boszormenyi wrote:
On Sun, 2012-02-26 at 21:23 -0800, Sage Weil wrote:
v0.42.2 for now.. v0.43 should be out either Friday or the following
Monday.
  OK, will get v0.42.2 from git, as the homepage has only v0.42 for
download.

I've just submitted a patch to the ml with a fix for the auto_start setting.

My previous patch (my bad..) broke starting any daemon with the "auto start" set to false, no, disabled.

I don't know if 0.42.2 would be going into Ubuntu 12.04, but it might be useful to include this (small patch?)

Wido