On 02/28/2012 06:14 PM, Alex Elder wrote:
Over the next few hours I plan to send out a lot of patches
for review. Most of these have been around and under test
for a month or more, and at the time I originally committed
them I wasn't sure how best to get them reviewed.

We decided that sending them all out to the list was a
good way to ensure visibility and preserve community
input. So here goes. From now on I'll send patch series
out to the list when they're ready rather than hanging on
to them like this.

One more thing.  The patches are grouped into smaller series
(with some just standing alone).  But they do build on each
other.  They are currently available in order on the ceph-client
git tree, branch "for-review", here:

    https://github.com/NewDreamNetwork/ceph-client/commits/for-review

                                        -Alex