The new site is great!  I like the Ceph documentation, however I found
a couple of typos.  Is this the best place address them?  (Some of the
apparent typos may be my not understanding what is going on.)

http://ceph.com/docs/master/config-cluster/ceph-conf/

The  "Hardware Recommendations" link near the bottom of the page gives
a 404.  Did you want to point to
http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/hardware-recommendations/ ?

http://ceph.com/docs/master/config-ref/osd-config

For  "osd client message size cap"  The default value is 500 MB but
the description lists it a 200 MB.

http://ceph.com/docs/master/api/librbdpy/

The line of code: "size = 4 * 1024 * 1024  # 4 GiB" appears to be
missing a * 1024, and the next line
 is "rbd_inst.create('myimage', 4)" when it probably should be
"rbd_inst.create('myimage', size)" This is repeated several times.