On 11/15/2012 12:09 AM, Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG wrote:
Am 14.11.2012 15:59, schrieb Sage Weil:
Hi Stefan,

I would be nice to confirm that no clients are waiting on replies for
these requests; currently we suspect that the OSD request tracking is the
buggy part.  If you query the OSD admin socket you should be able to dump
requests and see the client IP, and then query the client.

Is it librbd?  In that case you likely need to change the config so that
it is listening on an admin socket ('admin socket = path').

Yes it is. So i have to specify admin socket at the KVM host? How do i
query the admin socket for requests?

Yes, add 'admin socket = /path/to/admin/socket' to the [client] section
in ceph.conf, and when a guest is running, show outstanding requests
with:

ceph --admin-daemon /path/to/admin/socket objecter_requests

Josh