Hello Dennis,

Am 14.12.2012 15:52, schrieb Dennis Jacobfeuerborn:
didn't match anymore - as the numbers got renumber due to the failed disk.
Is there a way to use some kind of UUIDs here too for journal?

You should be able to use /dev/disk/by-uuid/* instead. That should give you
a stable view of the filesystems.

Good idea but there are only listed partitions with UUIDs. When the journal is using directly the partition it does not have a UUID.

But this reminded me of /dev/disk/by-id and that works fine. I'm now using the wwn Number.

Greets,
Stefan