Hi Andrey,

Thanks for your reply!

Please take a look to this thread:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.ceph.devel/10843

I took your advice and restarted each of my three osd's individually. The first two restarted within a minute or two. The last one took 20 minutes to restart (?)

Afterwards the slow request had disappeared, so it did seem to work!

Seems that you`ll need newer rpms to get rid of this.

Are newer RPMs available for download somewhere, or do I need to compile my own?

I have searched the ceph.com site several times in the past, but I only find older versions.

--
Jens Kristian Søgaard, Mermaid Consulting ApS,
j...@mermaidconsulting.dk,