Hi,

if run during a user-issued reweight (i.e. "ceph osd crush reweight x
y"), "ceph osd tree" shows the target weight of an OSD. Is there a way
to see the *current* weight of the OSD?

We would like to be able to approximate the amount of rollback necessary
per OSD if we need to cancel a larger reweight at some point. This seems
impossible, though, without knowing the current weight.

Any hints how to do this?

Regards,

--ck

--
filoo GmbH
Dr. Christopher Kunz

E-Mail: ch...@filoo.de
Tel.: (+49) 0 52 41 8 67 30 -18
Fax: (+49) 0 52 41 / 8 67 30 -20

Please sign & encrypt mail wherever possible, my key:
C882 8ED1 7DD1 9011 C088 EA50 5CFA 2EEB 397A CAC1

Moltkestraße 25a
33330 Gütersloh

HRB4355, AG Gütersloh
Geschäftsführer: S.Grewing, J.Rehpöhler, Dr. C.Kunz

Filoo im Web: http://www.filoo.de/
Folgen Sie uns auf Twitter: http://twitter.com/filoogmbh
Werden Sie unser Fan auf Facebook: http://facebook.com/filoogmbh