We are using nginx, on top of rgw. In nginx we manage to create logic,
for using a AMQP, and async operations via queues. Then workers, on
every side getiing data from own queue, and then coping data from
source, to destination in s3 API. Works for PUT/DELETE, and work
automatic when production goes on another location.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Gandalf Corvotempesta
<gandalf.corvotempe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2013/1/31 Skowron Sławomir <slawomir.skow...@grupaonet.pl>:
>> We have managed async geo-replication of s3 service, beetwen two ceph
>> clusters in two DC's, and to amazon s3 as third. All this via s3 API. I love
>> to see native RGW geo-replication with described features in another thread.
>
> how did you do this?
> --

-----
Pozdrawiam