> > rados -p <pool> -b 4096 bench 300 seq -t 64
>
> sec Cur ops   started  finished  avg MB/s  cur MB/s  last lat   avg lat
>      0       0         0         0         0         0         -         0
> read got -2
> error during benchmark: -5
> error 5: (5) Input/output error
>
> not sure what that's about...

Oops... I typo'd --no-cleanup. Now I get:

   sec Cur ops   started  finished  avg MB/s  cur MB/s  last lat   avg lat
     0       0         0         0         0         0         -         0
 Total time run:        0.243709
Total reads made:     1292
Read size:            4096
Bandwidth (MB/sec):    20.709

Average Latency:       0.0118838
Max latency:           0.031942
Min latency:           0.001445

So it finishes instantly without seeming to do much actual testing...

James