On 25/09/2013 16:08, Dan van der Ster wrote:
> I'd probably be interested, but naive question.. how would this be
> different from the Ceph Days?

I would like to see and participate in a community driven event. On a larger
scale I guess it's the same difference as OSCON versus FOSDEM. If a meetup is
organized in your town you can go after work, almost no need to plan in
advance. Going to FOSDEM is designed to be cheap ( travel & accommodation ) and
probably easier for people working in universities or employees brave enough to
take a two days vacations to attend because their company does not see the
benefit ( yet ;-)