Hi Alex,

Doh!  Sorry everyone, Alex is right!  11/5/2014!

I will resend and fix.

Mark

On 11/04/2014 09:21 AM, Alexandre DERUMIER wrote:
Hi Mark,

Is it today ? (11/4/2014 from you mail subject)

or tommorow (2014-11-05 in etherpad)

----- Mail original -----

De: "Mark Nelson" <mark.nel...@inktank.com>
À: ceph-devel@vger.kernel.org
Envoyé: Mardi 4 Novembre 2014 16:16:32
Objet: 11/4/2014 Weekly Ceph Performance Meeting IS ON!

Hi All,

8AM PST as usual! We are going to try a little experiment and leave the
Agenda blank for you guys to fill in. If you are planning on attending
and have something you want to discuss, please add it!

We've also added a projects and backlog section at the top of the
etherpad for on-going efforts and the folks that are working on them.
For any projects or names of people we've missed, please update!

Here's the links:

Etherpad URL:
http://pad.ceph.com/p/performance_weekly

To join the Meeting:
https://bluejeans.com/268261044

To join via Browser:
https://bluejeans.com/268261044/browser

To join with Lync:
https://bluejeans.com/268261044/lync

To join via Room System:
Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or- 199.48.152.152
Meeting ID: 268261044

To join via Phone:
1) Dial:
+1 408 740 7256