De: "Mark Nelson" <mnel...@redhat.com>
À: "ceph-devel" <ceph-devel@vger.kernel.org>
Cc: "ceph-users" <ceph-us...@lists.ceph.com>
Envoyé: Mardi 17 Février 2015 18:37:01
Objet: [ceph-users] Ceph Dumpling/Firefly/Hammer SSD/Memstore performance
comparison

Hi All,

I wrote up a short document describing some tests I ran recently to look
at how SSD backed OSD performance has changed across our LTS releases.
This is just looking at RADOS performance and not RBD or RGW. It also
doesn't offer any real explanations regarding the results. It's just a
first high level step toward understanding some of the behaviors folks
on the mailing list have reported over the last couple of releases. I
hope you find it useful.

Mark