De: "Somnath Roy" <somnath....@sandisk.com>
À: "James Page" <james.p...@ubuntu.com>, "Sage Weil" <s...@newdream.net>,
ceph-maintain...@ceph.com
Cc: "ceph-devel" <ceph-devel@vger.kernel.org>
Envoyé: Mercredi 1 Avril 2015 19:54:32
Objet: RE: tcmalloc issue

Thanks James !

the tcmalloc bug is reported in the following link.

http://code.google.com/p/gperftools/issues/detail?id=585

So, do you want us to give the steps on how we are hitting the following trace
or to reproduce the bug reported in the above link ?

If you are asking about hitting the stack trace I mentioned below, it is just
running ceph with lot of IOs for longer period of time.

Let us know.

Regards
Somnath