From: ceph-devel-ow...@vger.kernel.org
[mailto:ceph-devel-ow...@vger.kernel.org] On Behalf Of Dalek, Piotr
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2015 11:27 PM
To: ceph-devel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: RE: CRC32 of messages

Not exactly true, AMD CPUs released after October 2011 support SSE 4.2 (which
include CRC32 instructions) as well.
See this: http://www.cpu-world.com/Glossary/S/SSE4.2.html

With best regards / Pozdrawiam
Piotr Dałek

PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is
intended only for the use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this message in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by
telephone or e-mail (as shown above) immediately and destroy any and all copies
of this message in your possession (whether hard copies or electronically
stored copies).