Dear Mr. Dachary and all,

Recently, I found your blog show the performance tests of erasure
pools (http://dachary.org/?p=3042 , http://dachary.org/?p=3665).
The results indicates the write throughput can be enhanced
significantly using Intel xeon CPU.

I tried to create an erasure pool with isa plugin, reed_sol_van
technique, and k/m=4/2 on the Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1245 v3 @
3.40GHz machines.

However, the results of the rados benchmark showed that there was no
any difference between the jerasure and isa plugins. It seems very
strange.

Do I need to do other configurations in addition to only setting the
erasure profile?
In addition, how can I know the erasure pool is accelerated by ISA
plugin exactly? Is there any command I can use?

Thanks, :)

Derek Su.