On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 5:04 PM, Loic Dachary <l...@dachary.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wen thru all pull request looking for those not related to anything (like
> having "bug fix" without "core" or "rgw"). Now that there are many labels,
> it's not trivial for someone not used to Ceph to sort out what's what. We
> really have three kinds of labels:
>
>  * those that relate the pull request to an area / component of Ceph (rgw,
> core, etc.)
>  * those used to remember at what stage of QA the pull request is (wip-* and
> needs*qa)
>  * those that describe the kind of pull request (cleanup, bug fix,
> performance etc.)
>
> To help reading the label I prefixed the names of rgw, core, etc. with
> "related to". If someone think that's not helpful or too long to read, feel
> free to revert, it's just a proposal.

You broke all my bookmarked searches. :( I've updated them now but I'm
really not sure this change is helpful — in particular, we don't need
these labels to make sense to people who aren't used to Ceph and it's
impossible to have them quickly auto-complete now with a long shared
prefix across them all...
-Greg