Inline as well

On 09/09/2015 12:37, Chaitanya Huilgol wrote:
> Inline

On Ubuntu 14.04 there is one package depending on pyudev.

loic@fold:~$ apt-cache rdepends python-pyudev
python-pyudev
Reverse Depends:
  solaar

>> Is there a particular reason why you did not re-use the json format for ceph-
>> disk list ?
>>
> Its ported from a slightly dated giant version, will add this when porting to
> master

Ha, cool.

>> Could you make your new ceph-disk into a pull request so that it can run
>> integration tests ?
>
> Yes, will merge it with master and send out a pull request after tests.

I suggest you create the pull request even before testing anything. Such a
large refactor is easier to handle with baby steps. I think we will end up
splitting your pull request in a series of smaller pull request that can
gradually be integrated in the existing code base.

It's very exciting to go in this direction and I look forward to a better
codebase for ceph-disk :-)

Cheers