Hi,

TL;DR: the make check bot is fixed (no more delays) but only keeps the last 30
runs

It looks like the cause of the jenkins delays was the number of run kept in the
archives (set to 300). Lowering it down to 30 have jenkins back to running with
no delay between jobs (as opposed to using 100% of one core during 10 minutes
between two jobs, apparently to do things on the archived runs).

What I can't really explain is that it also kept 300 jobs two month ago and
that was no issue. What changed in between... I have no clue.

The bot is catching up.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre