Hi all,

I've created a merge request in github (Rgw keystone v3 #6337) to add
integration with keystone auth v3 to ceph rgw.

We've tested the best we could, and it does seem to work as it should.

There are some notes on the merge request.

I don't know what's the usual testing process, but we would like, if
possible, to have some binaries built to make further tests - to
ensure that we're not suffering from some compiling/copying issues.

PS: sorry for any mistakes with the process. This is my first time
doing such a thing.