Hi Yehuda,
We have a user requirement that needs symbolic link like feature on
radosgw - two object ids pointing to the same object (ideally it could
cross bucket, but same bucket is fine).

The closest feature on Amazon S3 I could find is [1], but not exact
the same, the one from Amazon S3 API was designed for static web site
hosting.

Is this a valid feature request we can put into radosgw? The way I am
thinking to implement is like symbolic link, the link object just
contains a pointer to the original object.

 [1] http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/how-to-page-redirect.html

 --
 Regards,
 Guang