On 10/11/2015 16:34, Loic Dachary wrote:
> But http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/agile_versions looks better :-)

It appears to be a crippled version of a proprietary product
http://www.redminecrm.com/projects/agile/pages/last

My vote would be to de-install it since it is even less flexible to use than
the custom query below. It is disapointing to loose a plugin because it is no
longer maintained, but that's not something we can always forsee. IMHO, relying
on a proprietary redmine plugin is not a safe bet and it would be wise to not
become dependent on it.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre