I spoke to a leveldb expert, it looks like this is a known pattern on
LSM tree data structure - the tail latency for range scan could be far
longer than avg/median since it might need to mmap several sst files
to get the record.

Hi Sage,
Do you see any harm to increase the default value for this setting
(e.g. 20 minutes)? Or should I add the advise for monitor
trouble-shooting?

Thanks,
Guang