Hi Eugen,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I will dig into OpenStack cinder logs to
check if something happened. The strange thing is the volume I deleted is not
created from a snapshot, or doesn’t have any snapshot. And the rbd_id.xxx,
rbd_header.xxx and rbd_object_map.xxx were deleted, just left out a lot of
rbd_data objects. I plan to delete those objects manually.

br,
Xu Yun