We did this as well, pretty much the same as Wido.
We had a fiber connection with good latency between the locations.

We installed a virtual monitor in the destination datacenter to always keep quorum then we
simply moved one node at a time after setting noout.

When we took a node up on the destination we had a small moving of data then the cluster
was back to healthy again.

We had a higher apply and commit latency until we all the nodes was on the destination
side but we never noticed any performance issues that  caused issues for us.

Best regards