> Is it possible to reconfigure a filesystem with a default EC pool to a
> default replicated pool?

Patrick Donnelly answered this question on 3/4/20

"You must create a new file system at this time. Someday we would like
to change this but there is no timeline."

I'm sure a lot of other people are in the same situation as us and would
+1 this request. I guess the devs are super busy getting Octopus ready.

ta ta

Jake

--
Dr Jake Grimmett