Quincy - Should be in the context of easily-solved storage failures that can
occur only on Thursday nights between the hours of 2000 and 2100 with a strong
emphasis on random chance for corrective actions and an incompetent local
security group. Possibly not the best associations for a technology solution,
but I'm perhaps dating myself a tad too much. What do I know, anyway?