I;ve upgraded from luminous to nautilus a few days ago and have only one issue with slow ops on the monitors, that I've struggled to find out that was cause by a malfunctioning client.

This issue was causing the monitors to keep crashing constantly.

When i've figured out that the client was actually sending the requests causing the slow ops and halted that client, the cluster start to behaving OK. The client was a KVM virtual machine using a RBD image as VHD.