I think the shard number recommendation is 100K objects/per shard/per
bucket. If you have many objects but they are spread in many
buckets/containers and each bucket/container have less than 1.6M
objects(max_shards=16) then you should be ok.

linyunfan

Adrian Nicolae <adrian.nico...@rcs-rds.ro> 于2020年5月25日周一 下午3:04写道: