Hi,

(un)fortunately I can't test it because I managed to repair the pg.

snaptrim and snaptrim_wait have been a part of this particular pg's
status. As I was trying to look deeper into the case I had a watch on
ceph health detail and noticed that snaptrim/snaptrim_wait was suddenly
not a part of the status anymore.

So I gave it another try with ceph pg repair 18.19a and suddenly the
pg's status changed to active+clean+inconsistent+repair. It repaired
successfully.

Is snaptrim somehow blocking repair instructions? I would have thought
that repair instructions will be queued up until they can be performed
but it does not seem to work as I expected it to.

Anyway I'll keep your script in mind and give it a shot if it happens
again. Thank you :)

Daniel