Hello, Ceph users,

Lars Täuber wrote:
: +1 from me
:
: I also hope for a bare metal solution for the upcoming versions. At the
moment it is a show stopper for an upgrade to Octopus.

Also +1. Not having a unix-style deployment tool is a show-stopper for me
as well. So far I keep my servers on Nautilus for this reason.

-Yenya

: Am Fri, 3 Jul 2020 20:44:02 +0200