Actually, some of us tried to contribute to documentation but were stopped
with failed build checks for some reason.

While most of it is ok, at some places documentation is vague or missing
(maybe also the reason why this thread is so long also).

One example:
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/40965/commits/9bd1fc55fffff73b4d243de018ecd0939543f950