Eh. I did not catch that one.

So it seems that https://quay.io/repository/ceph/ceph?tab=tags has
15.2.14, but if the repository / container link is not updated, that
would explain the error message.

I'll have to check whether rook also needs to be updated to reference to
quay.io by default.

I believe mid term everyone will need to provide their own image
registries, as the approach of "everything is at dockerhub|quay"
does not scale well.

We are frequently limited by the pull rate limits
by either registry, even with caches per cluster.