We have an older cluster which has been iterated on many times. It's
always been cephadm deployed, but I am certain the OSD specification
used has changed over time. I believe at some point, it may have been
'rm'd.

So here's our current state:

root@ceph02:/# ceph orch ls osd --export
service_type: osd
service_id: osd_spec_foo
service_name: osd.osd_spec_foo
placement:
  label: osd
spec:
  data_devices:
    rotational: 1
  db_devices:
    rotational: 0
  db_slots: 12
  filter_logic: AND
  objectstore: bluestore
---
service_type: osd
service_id: unmanaged
service_name: osd.unmanaged
placement: {}
unmanaged: true
spec:
  filter_logic: AND
  objectstore: bluestore

root@ceph02:/# ceph orch ls
NAME                PORTS  RUNNING  REFRESHED  AGE  PLACEMENT
crash                          7/7  10m ago    14M  *
mgr                            5/5  10m ago    7M   label:mgr
mon                            5/5  10m ago    14M  label:mon
osd.osd_spec_foo             0/7  -          24m  label:osd
osd.unmanaged              167/167  10m ago    -    <unmanaged>

The osd_spec_foo would match these devices normally, so we're curious
how we can get these 'managed' under this service specification.
What's the appropriate way in order to effectively 'adopt' these
pre-existing OSDs into the service specification that we want them to
be managed under?